Llys Tegfan is the main part of a large Victorian house situated in a small village just 2 miles from the historic town of Beaumaris. Llys Tegfan offers holiday accommodation for up to 8 in 4 bedrooms all upstairs. Guests have use of a private heated swimming pool in a glass enclosure situated in the adjoining garden. The property is accessed via a shared drive and has a private enclosed garden at the rear with BBQ and outdoor seating.
We look forward to welcoming you. If you have any queries or require any assistance please phone 07980088330 or email email@example.com.
• Arrival information is sent to guests at the time of booking. This gives directions, times of arrival and departure and other useful information.
Key Collection, Welcome and Car Parking
• The owners are on site to greet the guests on arrival and are given a tour of the house and facilities.
• Information regarding the appliances, heat controls and pool location is given and all information is clearly displayed on the notice board in the entrance hall.
• There is ample parking for up to 5 cars.
Entrance to Property
• The entrance to the property is lit by a street lamp at the main gate.
• There are two steps at the front door which is 850 mm wide.
• The rear door also has a step and is 760 mm wide. There is no step free entrance to the property.
• The floor covering in the entrance hall is short pile carpet.
Halls, Stairs, Landings, Passageways
• The hall, stairs and landings are well lit by ceiling lamps.
• The downstairs cloakroom is situated off the utility room via door of width 700 mm.
• There is a staircase with handrail leading to a mezzanine where the bathroom is located, with a further 4 stairs to the main landing.
• There is a passageway between the front entrance and the kitche and utility room at the rear.
• The sitting room is located on the ground floor with entry from the hallway.
• The door opening to the lounge is 850 mm wide.
• There is a 3 seater sofa, a 2 seater sofa, three additional chairs.
• There is a 42" TV with DVD player.
• Free access to WiFi Internet.
• Room has overhead lighting with additional table lamps and standart lamp.
• There is a larger kitchen/dining room.
• The door to the kitchen is 760 mm wide and the entrance is on the same level as the hallway.
• Worktop and appliances are at the standard height of 700 mm.
• The dining table will seat eight people in comfort and there are 8 dining chairs.
• The flooring is ceramic tiles.
Bedrooms and Sleeping Areas
• All 4 bedrooms are on the first floor which is accessed by two sets of stairs.
• There are no facilities for a downstairs bedroom.
Bathrooms, Shower-rooms and Toilets
• Downstairs cloakroom with toilet and washbasin is accessed from the utility room downstairs.
• The door to the cloakroom is 700 mm wide.
• The upstairs bathroom with shower over bath, toilet and wash basin is situated on the Mezzanine floor accessed via a flight of stairs.
• Laundry Room at the rear of the property has front loading washing machine, front loading drier, oil boiler and sink.
• Flooring is quarry tiles.
• Rear garden is accessed from the back door.
• It has a paved area with picnic bench, garden bench and table with 4 chairs and a BBQ,
• Steps lead to a lawned area with line for hanging out washing.
• There is a garage where bicycles and other equipment can be securely stored.
• Guests have access to a heated swimming pool in the adjoining property, which is in a glass enclosure, creating a warm environment for swimming in all weather.
• Family pets (dogs) are allowed by arrangement.
• The nearest A&E is in Bangor, 5 miles away.
• Details of footpaths and nearby attractions are displayed on the notice board in the hall.
• A list of eating places is also displayed.
• there is a box of brochures of local attractions.
• Taxi services are displayed o the notice board showing a service offering cars with disabled access facilities.
Address (Inc postcode): Tegfan, Llandegfan, Anglesey LL59 5PY
Hours Of Operation: Open all year
Local Accessible Taxi: Ceir PG in Llanfair PG.
Local Public Transport: An hourly bus service to Bangor and Beaumaris stops outside the property